Our Paint Nite®Licensees Are All Over the WorldYou're ready to lead the party if you are:
- An artist OR art enthusiast who wants to help people rediscover their creative side (and have fun doing it)
- Entrepreneurial in spirit and comfortable working with your community to run the business in your market
- Looking for a flexible schedule that includes hosting parties 4–5 nights a week
- A social butterfly who loves being in front of a crowd and leading a team
Be a Part of Something BiggerAs a Paint Nite Licensee, you’ll be part of a business that offers advantages you just don’t get when you go it alone, including:
- Low initial investment
- A tried-and-true business plan: We’re way past the learning curve, so you don’t have to spend valuable time and energy experimenting with pricing strategies, promotional channels, or anything else.
- Shared resources of a growing community: You’ll join hundreds of Paint Nite Licensees based all over the world.
Aww, ShucksHere’s what people are saying:
Wondering How it All Works?Here are all the steps to becoming an official Paint Nite Licensee:
- Online Licensee Application: You’ll answer a few questions to get the process started.
- Application Evaluation: If you meet our requirements, you’ll go through an initial screening.
- Interview: We want to make sure you’re a great fit for Paint Nite and we’re a great fit for you.
- Licensee Agreement: Review, sign, and return.
- Licensee Awarded: You’ll be an official Licensee with the Paint Nite brand! At this point, you’re just eight weeks away from your first Paint Nite event
Interested in working as a Master Artist? CLICK HERE